Executive Director, PreK-12 Teaching and Learning of Elementary Instruction
Dr. Chris Stanley
Executive Director, Learning Technology and Strategic Relations
Dr. Kevin Kurkowski
Information Services Supervisor
High School Curriculum
The Grosse Pointe Public School System offers a wide variety of rigorous programming for students at our two comprehensive high schools, Grosse Pointe North and Grosse Pointe South. For more information on these offerings, please see our Program of Studies under the resources section.
Points of pride for the 2023 school year include:
- 70 graduates are attending top 50 colleges and universities (US News & World Report)
- 119 students graduated with a 4.0 grade point average or higher
- 56 graduates are attending the University of Michigan and 109 are attending Michigan State University
- 156 graduates are attending college out-of-state in 35 different states, 4 countries, 1 territory and Washington D.C.
- 33 graduates committed to a college level athletic team or junior hockey
- 15 graduates are attending trade school
- 4 students achieved National Merit Semi-Finalist status and 11 were National Merit Commended
This updated curriculum guide is intended to increase the overall effectiveness of teaching the library standards and provide an instructional framework for equitable teaching and learning across the district.
The K-12 Art Curriculum Committee in alignment with the District Strategic Plan identified the following Guiding Principles that are the foundation of each art course within the district