Are you Logged in Under your School Account?
One of the most common issues that students run into is that they are unable to access particular assignments under Schoology or Google Drive.
The best fix for this matter is to first make sure that you are logged into your school account on both your device and Google Chrome.
When you are logged under your school account on Google Chrome, you will be able to access important student bookmarks, and have the ability to access your school gmail account as well as Schoology.
How to Connect District WIFI
- In the Wi-Fi list click on “GPPSS-Secure”
- Enter the following settings:
- EAP method: PEAP
- EAP Phase2 authentication: MSCHAPV2
- Identity: your GPPSS User ID
- Password: your GPPSS password
- Click “Connect”