In order to register for Kids Club, any delinquent invoices within the Child Care Department must be paid in full.
This includes the Tuition Based Preschool Programs, Camp O'Fun and Kids Club.Usage and registration fees are due prior to attendance.
Kids Club rates are billed as a flat fee, meaning we do not bill hourly.
Payments are made through the Brightwheel software.
We do not accept cash, checks or money orders.
Kids Club Rates:
- Monday AM (Late start Monday) - $10.80/child/day
- Tuesday - Friday AM = $9.60/child/day
- Monday - Friday PM = $13.20/child/day
- Half-Day Kids Club (11:36am - 3:38pm) = $24
* If a student attends after the bell (3:38 pm), they will be charged an additional $13.20 daily rate for Kids Club.
- Registration Fee: $50/child is due each year
- Late Payment Fee: $15 per late invoice
- Late Pick Up Fee (Pick up after 6:30pm): $20/child for every 15 minutes after 6:30pm. After the third late pick up, your child may be dismissed from the program.
There are NO credits for days registered for but not attended. Your fee pays for the direct operational costs of the program. When you enroll and sign up for specific days, you are reserving the time, space, staff, and provisions for your child whether they attend or not.
Payment for each month is due on the 1st of the month. If payment is still not received by the 5th of the month, the child may be excluded from the program until payment is made. Please notify Kim Danielewicz at 313-432-3067 if assistance is needed. Kids Club sites will not accept cash, checks or money order payment.
The main Kids Club telephone number is 313-432-3009 (main office only). Ask the On-Site Director of your program for the direct line to Kids Club at your school or click on the Contacts tab on this site.
Please note: A parent or guardian is responsible for notifying the On-Site Director if your child will be absent on a scheduled day.
Fees are reviewed semi-annually and adjusted if necessary.