Strategic Plan – what will you do to promote our mission and vision for the future
The Board of Education has started a Strategic Planning Process that involves over 50 community members from various backgrounds and demographics. Together they are reviewing our mission and vision, and setting goals for the next 3-5 years.
The current mission and vision statements, developed six years ago through a similar collaborative process are:
Our Vision: One GP - where everyone learns, every day
Our Mission: Promote Innovation - Maximize Potential - Embrace Community
The current Strategic Plan document developed in 2015 is posted here.
2021 Strategic Planning Meetings:
- Tuesday, September 28, South Wicking Library
- Tuesday, October 12, North Library
- Thursday, October 21, South Wicking Library
- 10/21/21 Agenda
- Slides 10/21/21
- Strategic Planning Examples of Areas of Focus
- Data Questions and Reactions
- Thursday, November 4, North Library (moved to avoid conflict with conference parking)
- Tuesday, November 16, South Wicking Library POSTPONED
- Thursday, December 9, South Wicking Library
- Draft Strategic Plan (20-page)
- Draft Overview Strategic Plan (2-page)
All meetings will be held from 6-9 p.m. As there will be students present on the team, masks must be properly worn while inside the school building, per the Wayne County Health Department order.