Grosse Pointe South
All Grosse Pointe South students are registered with Naviance.
In the login box entitled "Username" enter your school ID.
For "Password" use your school password.
For EVERY college you are applying, you MUST fill out the
"APPLICATION SUBMISSION FORM" on the Counseling Center page located below:
For a copy of the directions please click on the link below.
College Application Process
1. Explore different Colleges and Universities using Naviance. Save to "Colleges I'm Thinking About"
2. Apply to colleges online either at the College or University website or through the Common Application
3. Once you have applied move the school from "Colleges I'm Thinking About" over to "Colleges I'm Applying To." At this time you will click on the box to request the transcript and let us know you have submitted your application. Then hit update. Do not move the College or University to the applying to list until the application is submitted.
4. If you miss this portion you can go to "Colleges I'm Applying To" and click on request transcripts. The schools listed that you are applying to will show toward the top of this screen. Check the boxes and update the page.
5. You must also request teacher recommendations from the "Colleges I'm Applying To" link. (Only request a letter if needed)
7. Complete the Application Submission Form
form online located on the Counseling Center webpage
. Your transcript request is not complete until this form is filled out. THIS STEP IS REQUIRED FOR RELEASE OF TRANSCRIPTS.
8. Once you receive a decision, please update your Naviance account with either an Acceptance, Denied, Waitlisted and Deferred.
9. When you decide where you will be attending College next Fall go into your Naviance account and set your attending school.
As always, if you have ANY questions, stop by the CRC and I will happily answer your questions.