- Be RESPECTFUL AND PREPARED
- Follow NCOP: Neat, Complete, On-Time, Personal Best
- Be an ATTENTIVE LISTENER / SPEAK APPROPRIATELY
- FOLLOW DIRECTIONS / STAY ORGANIZED / KEEP WORK AREA CLEAN
- SUPPORT OTHERS in learning
- Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE / Be HONEST / Be KIND
NCOP: Neat, Complete, On-Time, Personal Best.
We will use PENCIL for completing our work, we will use PEN for correcting.
When SAW (SHOW ALL WORK) is needed for a problem, please CIRCLE the FINAL ANSWER!
Frequently Asked Questions:
I Do Not Have The Homework Assignment Written In My Planner, What Should I Do?
1st) Look at the board in room A15.
2nd) View Schoology!
3rd) Call someone that has Mrs. B-Moyer for Math 6.
I Am Having Difficulty With My Assignment, What Should I Do?
1st) Look/Review the class notes.
2nd) Read and Review the Textbook Examples.
3rd) Ask someone for help.
4th) View the Online Textbook/Watch a video @http://my.hrw.com
I Am Having Difficulty Mastering a Concept, What Should I Do?
1st) Tell Mrs. B-Moyer verbally, via e-mail, or write a note.
2nd) Attend a HW Help session after-school. [M/W/Th from 3:20 p.m. - 4:20 p.m. in the library.]