To get to general content, as well as building content saved by others
*You may wish to add this link to your favorites in your browser!*
2. Log in with your building's generic username, which is gp + your building's name. For example: "gppierce"
3. All buildings have the same password, which is "streaming"
4. Once in, you can explore saved content or search for new content.
To create a unique account that can be used to store individual playlists
2. Click on the "Passcode/New User" tab and input your building's passcode.
A list of those codes can be found HERE.
3. Follow Discovery's instructions for creating a new account. Please note the user name and password that you create for yourself. GPPSS and Wayne RESA cannot recover your information for you. In the event of a lost user name or password, you can click through at http://www.discoveryeducation.com/ to recover the information.