1. Start a Google doc to cut & paste your research and most importantly track your citations!
- If you are using an organization's website use EasyBib or OWL to build your citation
- Stick to .org's and .gov if you go "rogue" from the databases
2. Search using basic keyword terms in Proquest & Science in Content
- wolves and hunting and Michigan
- wolves and case studies
- refine your search to "Academic Journals"
- refine your search to "full text"
3. If using the databases from home, the password is bluedevils :)4. See or email Mrs. McGuire if you are struggling to find quality articles or citing your sources. And don't forget your textbook counts. Use Easybib's book manual entry. Tip: try using the ISBN on the back.